Asked by Bikesh Maharjan

on 24/5/21

Hello, I am 28 years old, and I had pill on April 21,2021 after unsafe sex. My menstrual time is due on May 7 but its already May 24 and I am not having my periods yet. I was having dark brown spots for a week continuously after 2nd week since I had the pill. I am unmarried and due to the current Covid and family situation, I cannot do the pregnancy test either. Currently (May 23), I have having fluid like placenta coming out from my vagina. I checked few things in the google and most of them suggest it as the pregnancy, so I am quite worried. I usually miss my periods, but this is the first time that I am having the long gap like this. Can you please suggest that these symptoms could lead to pregnancy or not as I had the pill on the same day? If yes, what would be the best possible way to abort this pregnancy? Thank you in advance for your time and expect for your kind suggestion. Have a good day.

Replies to question

Dear user, if you would like to book an online consultation with the doctor, please go through the link below, https://www.hamrodoctor.com/service/obstetrics-and-gynecology We assure you that our consultation system is strictly confidential and hence, safe.

Answered on 24/5/21

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤