Asked by Anonymous User ,36 years

on 15/4/20

नमस्कार म पोखरा को स्थायी बासिन्दा हो र हाल मा काठमाडौँ बस्छु। (32 years male) मेरो जिज्ञासा यस प्रकार छ गएको एक हप्ता बाट मेरो घाँटी एकदमै खस खस गरिरहेको छ, मैले दैनिक एक पटक बेलुका बाफ पनि लिए झन्डै एक हप्ता तर ठिक नभएपछि मेडिकल पसल बाट "नोलर १२०" र "रबेप्रज़ोंले तब्लेट्स इप २०मग" हरेक दिन २ पटक खाइरहेको छु. तरपनि अहिलेसम्म पनि ठिक नभएकोले यो समस्या यहाँ प्रस्तुत गरेको हु. आशा छ मैले यहाहरुबाट उपयुक्त सल्लाह पाउने छु १) घाँटी खस खस गरिरहने २) धेरै कफ आउदैन तर कफ जमेको जस्तो छ तर खोक्दा पनि कफ बाहिर आएको छैन ३) कुनै कुनै बेला घाँटी को भित्र पट्टि चिसो फील हुन्छ जस्तै अमला खाएर लगत्तै पानी खादा जस्तो (नोट: ज्वरो छैन, जीउ दुख्ने पनि छैन) Namaskar I am a permanent resident of Pokhara and currently live in Kathmandu. I am 32 years old, male. My curiosity is as follows Since the past week, my throat has been itches, I have been taking daily steam for about a week but not recovered. Thus, I have been taking "Nolar 120" and "Rabeprazine Tablets Ip 20mg" 2 times daily as per suggestion from the local medical shop. But even so far, this problem is not resolved. Hopefully I will get some advice from you Detail problem are 1) Keeping the throat sore/itching 2) It seems there is cough in the throat, but the cough does not come out even when coughing 2) Sometimes there is a cold foam on the inside of the throat, like eating water immediately after eating amla. (Note: no fever, no pain)

Replies to question

Thank you Doctor. Truly appreciated !!!

Answered on 17/4/20

it may be simple viral or allergic problem. As suggested avoid the cold drinks and dusts. Continue gargle. Watch for fever or other symptoms. For the time being as you said you have been exposed to foreigners during your work you can register in the government system of registry where you can too have self assessment for COVID-19 by downloading the app "Hamro Swasthya" and filling up the form there. Hope this helps. get well soon and free feel to ask if you have more query!

Answered on 15/4/20

Dear Doctor, Greetings! Directly i have not visited abroad but i have encountered with many foreigners and Nepalese two traveled Europe because of my work nature. I had try home.natural remedy like having hot lemon with honey, water with ginger, Besar pani etc. As i had excessive amount of honey, i had gone through diarrhea for a day and it stop when i stop having honey. Now i am feeling like cough has been collected inside the neck, sometimes i feel my asthma is increasing thus having some in respiration as i used to during normal situation. Because of cough i need to do some action like "aham..., aham..." that a person do when neck is etching. Grateful, if you could reply one more time. Further, the effect of medicine was good for first 2 days. I was not cough single time but from yesterday it is recurring thus consulting with you. Thank you ! Have a good day

Answered on 15/4/20

Have you returned from abroad or been close to who have returned from abroad? Sometimes this may be due to allergic pharyngitis or simple viral pharyngitis. Are you doing gargle with hot water? If not do it with lukewarm water mixed with salt three times a day. Keep taking the medicines you are taking if not finished. Avoid cold water or cold drinks and dust. It may go on its own after a time being. If you want further online consultation with the ENT doctor please visit this link: https://www.hamrodoctor.com/doctor/dr-jayandra-pra-pradhanang

Answered on 15/4/20

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤