Asked by Anonymous User

on 15/4/20

My god! I recently got a big thud/missed beats/PAC into the mid part of the chest. I suddenly woke up because the ectopic beat was such that I would be dying and my white part of the eyes had been on. I felt so. I didn't tell to my wife as she was next to me due to the fear. What is this doctor Saab? I usually have palpitations/skipped beats which I didn't use to show concern much but this time a horrible thump...thump...thump into heart. It remained 3-4 second. Before few months, I did my ECG, ECO, all normal but. k vako hola yekkasi? khana khayera sutirako teya. doctor saab, possible cause haru vannus na. Please don't say show to the cardiologist once only. Detail ma vannus na.

Replies to question

It may be due to sort of anxiety disorder and panic attacks. You have done the consultation with the doctor through the system and have been suggested the remedy. Please follow the suggestion as said by the doctor. Keep yourself busy, do yoga, meditation and stress relieving therapies. Don't think much of the unnecessary things! Spend your time with family rather being alone. After lockdown is over visit the nearby hospital and consult with doctor. Your problem will get resolved with the medicines and lifestyle modifications. Don't worry much and keep faith upon you! Hope this helps! Get well soon!

Answered on 15/4/20

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤