Asked by Anonymous User ,31 years

on 22/4/20

I am 27 years old women. Right now I am a pregnant of seven and half months. This time is my followup time but due to lock down I haven't gone medical for checking but taking Iron & calcium. In hospital where I am checking is closed. There is no gynecologist doctor in hospital. So my problem is to be vomiting after taking Iron & Calcium in evening time. Same the way I have headache & leg pain under knee during night time. In this situation what will be appropriated for me. Please give me your kind suggestion. Would you tell me about the measures of prevention?

Replies to question

Dr. Mala Shrestha

Obstetrics and gynecology , 10 Years of practice

1st ma headache, vomiting cha bane Bp cha ek garnu paryo headache and vomiting is not a good sign in pregnancy liver function test garnu paryo and baby ko movement feel garnu paryo. plz najik ko hospital na Janus ultrasound ni garnus thank you

Answered on 22/4/20

Please don't take iron and calcium in empty stomach. Drink plenty of water. Measure your BP regularly if possible. Watch for the movement of child. If bleeding or any discharge visit to hospital. You can talk in online chat with gyanecologist via hamrodoctor by going through this link if you want to discuss in personal and private : https://www.hamrodoctor.com/doctor/dr-mala-shrestha

Answered on 22/4/20

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤

Recently answered health questions

Your Health and Privacy Matters