Asked by Anonymous User

on 22/4/20

why sometimes i feel pain in my left part of head ?

Replies to question

Doesn't it need family history of migrane to have migrane? But as far I remember we don't have any family history of migrane.

Answered on 4/5/20

It may be migrane as its common in female and is on one side, becomes more while going out and during stress. If its severe you can consult with the neurologist and have opinion after the lockdown is over. You can have online consultation with neurologist too for the time being by going through this link via our platform: https://www.hamrodoctor.com/doctor/dr-ghan-shyam-kharel

Answered on 27/4/20

Gender : female Age : 21 years. Its been almost been 1 yrs since i started having the pain. It is almost beareable and the pain will be relieved if i used NIMS. Mainly, when my sleep is not completed, whenever i walked outside in sunny day, during stress, and sometimes unocassionly, i used to have the problem of headache in left half of head. But my qns is why only on left part if brain not on whole part ?

Answered on 24/4/20

There are many causes of pain in the head! How long since you are having it? Other what things are associated with pain? What type of pain you are having ? Are you male or female? What is your age? All there question matters for knowing the causes of pain in head. You can take Pain relieving Paracetamol if it occurs sometimes and bearable and visit hospital for the detail consultation after the lockdown is over. Thanks!

Answered on 23/4/20

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤