Asked by Anonymous User ,29 years

on 28/4/20

Sir namaste I have some health issues serially as. Before 20/25days I have skin rashes on back of body (no medicine but get recover slowly) After 10 days I have burning sensation especially after eating. Then I was adviced to take pantop for 3/4days regarding acid reflux through online in this website. I feel better then. Now I am triggered agian by burning sensation mild . And I feel slight pain below right middle of ribs when get touch there also slightly look like swelling as compared to other side . And concerns is do it seems like disorder of pancreas /liver/any other? Note Do exercise like plank cause internal muscle problem? Urine(about 7/8 times per day) and stool is normal till date Without consider other fluid water intake is 2litrs Please suggest solution for this

Replies to question

So the rash has been recovered? No issues then. Burning sensation could be due to gastritis but it doesnot pain during touching. Liver pancrease problem also doesn't have burning sensation. But need to have lab test to rule it out exactly. If its swelling also need to look and examine. Drink plenty of water, avoid spicy foods and dont stay empty stomach for long time. Plank if done in correct way for short duration is not harmful. Does there is burning sensation during passing urine? Its not much serious if no. You can visit the hospital after the lock down is over and have detail check up! For the time being if you want online consult with physician via hamrodoctor please go through this link where you can have private chat with doctor: https://www.hamrodoctor.com/doctor/dr-bhupendra-shah

Answered on 29/4/20

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤