Asked by Anonymous User

on 7/5/20

hello namaste.? please accept my query.!, if any male has thin sperm and planned for pregnancy so if he do intercourse for conceiving baby, (1) will baby will conceive? (2) will thin sperm affect in babys health.?

Replies to question

We can't say it is thin just by looking. Need to examine for what it is. If you are having concern with it, please visit any fertility centre after the lockdown is over and have detail check up and planninf for pregnancy. Thanks

Answered on 8/5/20

i knew it by its looking but, i am exactly unknown about and if so after semen analysis sperm count is low, causing thin sperm then after what will be if we do intercourse ! (1) will baby will conceive? (2) will it cause any health or mental problem if conveived?

Answered on 7/5/20

i knewed sperm is thin by its looking

Answered on 7/5/20

How did you know you have thin sperm? By test or by just looking? We cant say its thin just by the appearance. Need to do semen analysis for it. You can have detail personal chat with fertility expert by going through this link so that you will get better guide: https://www.hamrodoctor.com/doctor/dr-swasti-sharma1/

Answered on 7/5/20

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤