Asked by Anonymous User

on 27/5/20

22 Female, It's been so long that I'm not having my periods on time (monthly), it usually takes 42 days on average and sometimes it had taken upto 60 days. Even after having periods non regularly I bleed too much upto 1 week usually and maximum upto 10 days and I used to have a huge pain in my stomach during this period. I have not got checked up get so plz do let me know what has happened to me and will it be cured? Will I have any problems for being pregnant in future, will it be cured or not? FYI, having sex helps me a bit in bleeding and stomach pain. But I can't blv it. Does having sex really work bleeding and this stomach pain?

Replies to question

Thank your for the query! There are a lots of cause for the irregular bleeding and excessive bleeding during menstruation! Need some blood investigations and USG to find out exactly what is the cause! It would obviously be cured, dont panic and take stress much! After lockdown is over please visit the nearby gyanecologist and have detailed check up and examination! For the time being if you would like to be in touch and ask gyane doctor bit more regarding the condition please go through this link: https://www.hamrodoctor.com/doctor/dr-mala-shrestha/

Answered on 28/5/20

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤