Asked by Anonymous User

on 13/6/20

Namaste I tried online consultant but could not proceed on submitting the query please guide me if I have missed something. So for this time I would like to share the problem here only. I used to vomit instantly as I ate anything 7 years back. it lasted for about 6 months and disappeared suddenly. 4 years back again the same problem started but the symptoms were a little different this time. I feel as I would vomit and vomit instantly. I happens mainly when I am in crowded place or interview hall or presenting sth. I consulted with some of physician and clinical doctors and they suggested it as an result of anxiety, stress and mainly gastritis. I have no stress in any form and anxiety too but I have been regularly using medicine of gastritis but of no use. I feel uneasy in the lower part of my tongue inside the throat. please help me and also guide me to proceed in online consultant tab if I have missed something.

Replies to question

Dear user, you can have personal chat with the ENT doctor by going through this link and proceed for online consultation: https://www.hamrodoctor.com/doctor/dr-sahara-adhikari/

Answered on 15/6/20

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤