Asked by Vinod Parihash

on 2/7/20

My Grand-Mother (77 yrs) suffering from high Fever 102 F. just fever since Two days and as she said the taste of mouth is not good. on the current situation where should I go for checkup. # she is having a blood pressure medicine regularly (Camlo-5) and I gave. her. cotamole from yesterday. location: Bhotebahal, Kathmandu

Replies to question

yes sir!!! Now she is recovering and due to stay at bed for a long time she is suffering from body pain

Answered on 5/7/20

Is she okay? Certain things need to be seen in person with the patient as all examinations are not possible online! If she is not recovering please visit the hospital once!

Answered on 5/7/20

not allowed to entry at hospital building with having fever

Answered on 3/7/20

thank you for reaponse now temprature below 98 F with BP 110/70, today i went to hospital with Grand Ma but sadly they dont want to see her and allow to entey building they simply refer to Teku, Bir, and Patan hospital.

Answered on 3/7/20

Is she okay now or still having problem? If the fever is still high, need to do some lab tests to find out where is the problem! Please take her to the hospital nearby to find out the problem in real!

Answered on 3/7/20

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤

Recently answered health questions

Your Health and Privacy Matters