Asked by Anonymous User

on 5/9/20

Namaste Doctor, I think I'm in my 6 month pregnancy(last period Falgun 30). I last checkup in my 2nd month and until now I haven't done checkup or Ultrasound due to lockdown. I have a question that Should I do my checkup/ultrasound now or can checkup after a month?? And Do I have to take any injection? (Already taken 2 TD injection in my 4th and 5th month)

Replies to question

Thank you so much for your quick response. I have done Ultrasound in 2nd month of my pregnancy and from that I haven't done ultrasound. Till now there is no any problem. And I'm taking iron and calcium tablets too.

Answered on 5/9/20

Did you do the ultrasound earlier? One ultrasound need to be done at 18-20 weeks if you havent done at that time. No need to take extra injection if you have already took two times. Is there any problem now? If not can be waited for few times more. Keep taking iron and calcium tablets! If you want to have private chat with the gyane doctor online via our platform please visit this link: https://www.hamrodoctor.com/doctor/dr-deepa-chudal/

Answered on 5/9/20

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤