Asked by Anonymous User ,29 years

on 7/7/20

I am diagnosed with temporal lobe epilepsy about 7 mths ago . And now recently Dr prescribed me with zenoxa 150mg and stopped torleva. so my question is which is better zenoxa or torleva. And what are the side effects.

Replies to question

Dr. Ghanshyam Kharel

Neurology (MBBS, MD, DM), 14 Years of practice

Anxiety is more common with Torleva. As you are requiring 3 medication to control your seizure its better for you to be evaluated by epileptologist and if not than by a neurologist. Neurologist are available in Kathmandu and Biratnagar only.

Answered on 9/7/20

Hello sir , I was having 3 medication torleva 250mg twice a day , lamez 50 mg twice a day and clobazam 5 mg once a day . And from past few months I was having some anger issues and from few nights I wasn't able to sleep properly and very stressed .so my Dr had change d my medication to zenoxa 150 mg twice a day lamez was same and clobazam is 10 mg once a day . So I wanna ask is the medication change was compulsory and whether zenoxa is better medication than torleva or not in my case as I have some anxiety issue as well. I only started have seizure from 1 yr ago and had 2 seziue with in 6 mth of the first . I am married and I am 24 yrs old women .I had done eeg and MRI , report was normal. Thank you.

Answered on 8/7/20
Dr. Ghanshyam Kharel

Neurology (MBBS, MD, DM), 14 Years of practice

दुबै औसधि राम्रो नै औषधि हुन। दुबैका केहि good र bad effects हरु छन। Temporal lobe epilepsy मा दुबै औषधि मध्ये एक वा uncontrolled seizure (छारे) मा दुबै दिन सकिन्छ।

Answered on 7/7/20

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤

Recently answered health questions

Your Health and Privacy Matters