Asked by Anonymous User

on 18/8/20

my 11 yrs. old daughter has fever and this started from yesterday evening. fever was measured to 101 degree and I gave her a paracetamol syrup. which ease her by allowing to sleep well at night. she was given Luke warm water to drink since then no fat and oil is given. This morning, she's given a rice pudding while continuing warm water. during early noon today, fever again surfaced. again 101. before this checked her fever twice . It was 99 degree both the times. Again I had to give her a paracetamol to ease her after a consumption of salty biscuit. She hasn't gone anywhere in last 4 months, ever since the first lockdown began till now andno one is drawn closer to her ever since. is it a general flu or something like that?

Replies to question

There are various causes of fever in child! If there is no other symptoms and child is feeding well and looks playful give the paracetamol 4 times a day for 2 days. If fever is continuous, high grade or child looks ill need to consult the doctor for it. Have online consult with the child doctor online by going through this link: https://www.hamrodoctor.com/doctor/dr-aruna-bijukche/

Answered on 19/8/20

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤

Recently answered health questions

Your Health and Privacy Matters